Marmarak

Life in Toronto

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nag

I’m so angry at myself. Why am I having such a difficult time saying no to people? It was in my last post that I said how much I loved my job; well they throw me back into the stuff I hate to do. The person used to do the stuff I’m doing used to report to me in my old job. I know it’s going to be temporary until they hire a new person, but it has a very bad effect on me. It’s like anybody that can’t do the job; I have to take care of it. I’m not the kind of person to whine or complain about anything. I feel really bad now.
Well… when I wrote the above, I was really angry. I guess my grandfather blood was running in my veins. I feel much better now. It’s not a big deal I can live with it. I think I’m coming down with a cold. I started coughing on Tuesday and now it’s getting worse.
There is a really good game on Saturday morning Manchester United vs. Liverpool. Man U in my favorite team but I really like Liverpool and my favorite player Peter Crouch plays for Liverpool. The game is at 7:45 in the morning. I have to go to bed early on Friday. My father is coming over for lunch and I want to make dill rice with lamb shanks.

Month of March started today, I made big decisions and I hope I can stick to them. I’m really behind on my studies, so I have to study one lessen per day for the next ten days which is not easy but I think I can do it. Then that’ll leave me with couple of days to review before the exam. Also I have to focus on my uphill running. I have a race coming on April 7th and most of the running route is uphill. Last year I ran the 8 kilometers in 42 minutes but I want to do under 40 this time.

I missed Lost for the third week. I have to get it from my friends and watch it. I heard it’s getting good. I miss it. I watch gray’s anatomy every Thursday and even though it’s super cheesy, I enjoy watching it. Oh.. Dr. Sheppard is really cute and when he smiles… mmm… :)

Oh BTW... I have wii play!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When I put myself in your shoes, I feel a sense of responsibilty.
    I mean; you have a sense of writing & show off (of course in a positive way).
    Sense of writing: because someting in your body (your heart) urge you to write and;
    Show off: because, it's always about you or directly related to you.
    Don't worry, it's "Normal". It happens for every body, but more or less.
    Conclusion: Go on, Don't stop!
    A friend

    PS. I recently try to learn how to type correctly by key-board and by casual I got your guest comment spot & started to write so if it was for Ahmadi-Nejad, I might have written the same!!!
    Now, publish it in your comment-Dooni, Thanks
    See you in the near future!
    Rain BOW

     
  • At 7:51 PM , Blogger Shadan said...

    Dear Ms. Crouch:

    I know you are deeply in love with Mr. Crouch but this time around I would say: Go Man U... Go... ;)

    Truly yours,

    Ms. Beckham

     
  • At 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    v.der

     
  • At 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think you should check out the .ca instead not sure if it's the same company though, keep polluting :P

    http://terrapass.com/

     
  • At 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Too many "I"s make me sick!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home