Marmarak

Life in Toronto

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A very eventful day

I’ve been sick since Friday with horrible sore throat and cough. My body got used to Neo Citron, so now I don’t know what I should take to be able to sleep. I have this dry, painful cough that gets worse at night. That of course didn’t stop me from having an awesome weekend. I had a wii party at my place on Sunday. The new wii play I bought is amazing. I feel bad that I like the shooting game so much. But I shoot balloons and cans mostly and ducks occasionally. Not real ducks of course. It has laser hokey, cow riding, fishing, billiard and many more games. We order the Jessica Simpson pizza (pizza hut special with cheese bread around the pizza). Well I have to say I won’t order it again. It looks nothing like the ad. Saturday night we went to the Dance Cave on Bloor Street and man… I haven’t seen so many hipsters under one roof. The music was good though.The DJ played my favorite Of Montreal song. Oh … did I mention that Man U kicked Liverpool’s ass on ninety second minutes. That was awesome. That’s why I believe in that team. Although I decided they need to hire a stylist and an anger management consultant for the team. Seriously what’s up with Rooney and Scholes? They guy try to punch one of the Liverpool’s players. Manu U in serious need of style make over. Ronaldo looks like a ballerina. Gigs looks like a drunk wife beater. Rooney looks like a butcher. The only decent looking one is Van Der Sar.

Spurs kicked west ham’s butt 4-3 and they scored the last goal on ninety fifth minutes. (this is for James who cheers for Tottneham because they have a Canadian player) I’m going to cheer for Tottenham this weekend. I really really hope they beat Chelsea.

Ok I better get to the eventful day. Well I could sleep because of the freaking cough, so I got up early and had a shower. As soon as I got out of the shower the fire alarm went off. My roommate and I couldn’t stop it. Next thing you know…. There were four fire fighters in my house. I think my roommate did this on purpose. He being not straight and fire fighters showing up in our house in uniform should have some kind of relation. I didn’t even look at them. I was trying to keep Karamel out of the way.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM , Blogger Shadan said...

    for ur sore throat mix whisky with hot milk + honey and you'll be fine the day after! more than fine actually... you can scream out LOUD just like Céline Dion! :P

     
  • At 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    COngrats Marjan. You totally sound like any North American teenage consumer now. Now, that's "Awesome."

     
  • At 5:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    just want to say
    Happy new nourooz 1386
    hope Have a good year as sweet as honey full of money

     
  • At 4:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    فهمیدم چرا فارسی نمی نویسی ، حنارق گرفتی یا خروسک؟

     
  • At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hay, What's on you that change you so much? Some times, you write every day, some times, once a year.
    Are you ok! What is the reason of this break through? this long gap?! Are you ok!
    I'm really worried about you. Show up yourself. Let the people please with you, with your life, your events, friends, ....
    God bless you.

     
  • At 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As I know Marjan during this few months I think she is in Iran now for a while ! I think she is back after the break ! Am I right marjan ?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home