Marmarak

Life in Toronto

Friday, May 04, 2007

Update

I manage to keep the weight off pretty good. I’m down to 111.8 and should get rid of the 1.8 by the end of the week. Training’s going pretty well. I can run 8K in 38 minutes. I have a 10K race coming up this weekend and I’m hoping I can do less than 48 minutes. It’s all down hill and it should be easy.
I was staying at a friend place in north york on Sunday and decided to go for a run. Wow… nobody runs in north york. Sunday was a gorgeous weather and if it was downtown, I’d see at least one runner every minute. I ran from empress walk to Bayview and back and the only thing I saw was people in their SUVs staring at a crazy girl running. Also I could smell rice (Persian style!) I don’t think I can live in north york. I gotta say running on empress was quiet nice though.

Friday night, I went to Haale concert at Lula lounge. She is really talented. I have to buy her CD. She is different, confident and has a great voice. Also she is very pretty, genuine and has great athletic body. I don’t know why but I made mistake of leaving Lula lounge and going to Devil’s Martini around 11ish. The music was bad, so bad that I wanted to leave as soon as I got there. I ended up staying until 1:30 with my friends from work but I don’t think I’ll go back again. I went to the TFC home opener game on Saturday. The stadium was packed with people. It was so much fun watching a live soccer game in the stadium despite the fact that I had a hang over from the night before.

Nima has a show this Saturday and Takin has a photography exhibition. He told me he has a picture of me too which I hope it’s good otherwise he is dead. He claims that I said it’s ok for him to use it when I was drunk. I should stop drinking I guess unless the picture is very good. I don’t think I can quit drinking with the crowd I hang out with recently.

It’s going to be a busy weekend and I’m looking forward to see my friends, run the 10K and go rock climbing with Negar.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    چی شد؟ عکست قشنگ بود یا نه؟

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home