Marmarak

Life in Toronto

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bruised Wrist and chin

I played softball last night for the first time with my company team. There are muscles in my body that never worked before. I guess catching and throwing make these muscles work hard. I hit the ball once and made it to the first base and ran to the second base when the other guy hit the ball and then I was out. I don’t know exactly why. The rules are very complicated. I was standing behind the batter (I really don’t know the name of that position) and one of the guys throw the ball at me and I tried to catch it but it hit my wrist and bounced and hit my chin. I have a giant bruise on my wrist and a tiny one on my chin. I guess I didn’t know softball ball is so heavy. I’m playing beach volley tonight. I hope I can use my wrist. Weekend is almost here and it’s going to be fun. I have the Canada – Argentina under 20 game on Friday and then I’m going out for one of the girls birthday. I have rock climbing with Neg. and a TFC game on Saturday. Hopefully I can get some rest on Sunday. By the way I’m right at 110lb and I’m going to keep it. Quitting alcohol will help me maintain the weight.

After the softball game I played first soccer game of my life last night and it was so much fun. We won 4-1 and I passed one of the goals. I think I’m trying to make up for all my teenager day that I didn’t get to play any sport except skiing. Watching tons of soccer kinda helped me play better that someone who’s playing for the first time.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    adam vaghti ba zaban digari shoro mikone be neveshtan chand ta vijegi dare! aval inke shayad kheyle az avamonaas motevajeh nashan adam chi gofte! 2vom adam ba zaban jadid ingar i ke ba 1 farhnag e jadid be masael negah mikone va be komak in zaban mitone kheyle az chiza ro rahhat tar be zabon biare ke dar zabane ma (farsi) be sakhti mishe bash harfhaye motejadedane zad.
    ta hala fekr kardid ke in zaban farsi ingari bare avamiat va sonnati bodan ro ham ba khodesh yadak mikeshe, va kheyle az harfa haro nemishe ba zaban farsi be ghalam avord ama ba zaban ENGLISI ya zaban haye biganeh adam rahhattar mitone benevise, bara ye man ke injori hast, baraye baghi adam nemidonam.

     
  • At 4:50 AM , Blogger Alireza said...

    good for you, that is something many Iranian girls are lacking! exercises!:D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home