Marmarak

Life in Toronto

Monday, July 16, 2007

UPDATE

I love when people take the time to write a comment in my blog to point out that I’m very shallow and always write about my feelings. Well… I tell you what… I’m pretty busy person and recently got much busier because of work and all the sports I play and really I only feel the need of writing in this blog when I’m down or I need to write. I don’t know how to describe this feeling but I when I’m feeling down writing or reading a book helps me feel better. Once in a while I see a movie or attend an event that worth writing about and I share it with my readers but really this is my diary.

These are the quick updates of what’s happening with me.
- Went to LA for a week in May and had a great time with my friends. These are my really good friends from school and I really feel comfortable with them. We partied almost every night and I spent a lot of time with my friend’s little son. He is the smartest little thing ever.
- Went to Montreal and here what I wrote before I leave and didn’t get a chance to post it on June 29th:
I’m going to Montréal tonight. My train got cancelled because of native blockade. I’m getting a ride from a friend. The funny part of it is that I’m going to Montreal to spend the long weekend with my boyfriend, driving in a car with my ex’s Mom. That’d be very awkward if you think about it. I’m excited about this weekend. It’s going to be tons of fun. Couples of other friends are going from Toronto and I’m going to meet up with them and my friend who lives in Montreal as well.
- Montreal trip turned out to be super fun and ROMANTIC!
- Well guess what… I can’t really write about last week when I was off. It was a great vacation though!

I want to see Harry Potter ASAP and I’m going camping this weekend.
I started my marathon training two weeks ago and it’s going well. The way it works is that I have to run three times a week. First run is the easy run between 6 to 10 kilometers. It’s funny that this number is now easy run for me but it’s not that hard to do it anymore. The second day I’ll do speed work which is like running a 5 k really fast with warm up and cool down time. My third run day is the long run which increases every week until end of September. A week before the marathon, I have to run a 21K (half marathon) and then get ready for the big day. I’m pumped and excited about it. I notice that I like running a lot but I enjoy planning and making it happen as well. I keep calculating my pace and time and changing the scenarios.

Did I mention that I fractured my toe? It does not hurt as long as I don’t touch it. Well it kinda does… after playing Frisbee today it was a bit sore.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you are very shallow and always write about your feelings.

     
  • At 6:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Marjn

    This is the 3rd time that I am reading your latest note back to july 16.

    Really there is nothing new in last half 110 days!

    I am looking for your new post, I am curious how ur mood is and how everything is going in this monotone life.

    All the best

    Behzad

     
  • At 6:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi

    It seems u r too lazy to write or to busy to share.

    pls be consistent in writing (& posting) and a bit predictable if you want to keep your readers.

    have fun

    -Behzad

     
  • At 12:05 AM , Blogger The Tough Guy said...

    People usually write either when there's something that they have to keep it for future or when they have nothing to do. There's no exemption.

     
  • At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi,
    You wrote so long , I think...
    and it make u do not continue ur posting , ur posts r very good and rises of ur feelings and its so sweety.
    Common! and contiue ur Bologing ,, it can help u to using Eng. easier.
    Nice to see ur Weblog !
    I'll visit it lator and I hope it'll be uped!Same as Ben.
    Bye.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home